- High fibre and complex carbohydrates stabilize blood sugar levels
- Reduces risk of diabetes
- Source of vitamin E, zinc, selenium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, and protein
- Contains lignans which protect against heart disease and cancer
- Enhances immune response to disease
- Keeps you full for a long time
- Great with so many toppings - peanut butter, apple, banana, nuts, chocolate chips… get creative!
That's why I love Oatmeal and enjoy baking and eating many oatmeal cookies (n_n)
Enjoy eating and have a good health.